5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 5 days ago
Aaron has the experience and talent to recognize the problem with your device and repair it quickly while respecting your budget. Great advice, professional service, tremendous value.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 week ago
I'm a small business owner that requires security and efficiency across all my electronic computation devices and internet connectivity. I've known Aaron for a number of years, and his background and sterling "street rep" in the private investigation field and his long-time demonstrated expertise in technical matters relating to surveillance, information and computer security led me back to his door when he opened up Broken Gizmo almost seven months ago.
Here's the things that make Aaron the go-to guy if you want fast, efficient, and cost-effective computer repair, configuration, or advice:
1) Aaron's a "street" guy -- he understands how to get the best benefit for your buck. As an example he finds you the cheapest parts so you can buy them yourself and bring them to him to save you money. From a security perspective, he's as good as it gets -- he understands the mindset of hackers (MR. ROBOT!!) and is the best at providing low cost effective modifications to customer procedures and/or hardware-software solutions to make sure that somebody's not sniffing your bank info or spoofing your Facebook account.
2) Aaron's a pro -- he's been in this business a long time for folks like Geek Squad, etc. so you get the benefit of a lot of top-shelf training AND extensive experience for a fraction of what the other guys charge. He's been the go-to guy for major companies and retailers selling computers and other electronic gizmos.
3) Aaron is VERY reasonably priced. $1 a minute = $60 an hour. Plus he gives you a free consultation up front so you can manage your expenses, and provides you options ranging from having you buy the parts he selects yourself to putting a fixed flat fee on certain repairs. He'll work with you, which is the advantage of working with a small business owner who can exercise flexibility. How many big box stores will negotiate a flat rate with you, save money for you by showing you what parts to buy where, and cut you slack till payday? Not any I know of.
4) Aaron's trustworthy. He has to be, or he wouldn't have been around all this time with a roster of past clients that's pretty impressive. So if you're worried about the pictures of you and your significant other dressed up as Furrys Doing The Freaky in boudoir pictures, don't worry -- he's a pro, won't say a thing!
5) Aaron's a local and a small business. Be resilient and support your local neighborhood fixer/Maker instead of the Big Box Machine; take your money and your broken gizmos to the same guy you see in the local coffee shop and local bar. Do your trade local!
Get your broken gizmos fixed at Broken Gizmo, and tell Aaron that Marcus sent you....
5 out of 5 starsposted 4 months ago
Amazing service and extremely reasonable pricing! I was able to walk in and receive help immediately and was out of there within 30 minutes with my laptop completely fixed. Awesome customer service, really rad dude. Would 100% recommend this place if you need any computer services!